Re: Fwd: Sox, etc.

--- Howard Glazer <hmglaz@webtv.net> wrote:
> Also, a previous poster said that all of New England
> but Fairfield
> County, CT, is paying $2 a month to NESN. Nope.
> According to a fellow at
> NESN I spoke to a couple of months ago, there are
> still three holdouts
> outside of Fairfield County: Comcast in New Haven
> (New Haven Co.), Cox
> right here in Meriden-Southington-Cheshire (Hartford
> and New Haven Cos.)
> and one small system whose location I don't recall.

Suscom, which serves the Bath/Brunswick, Maine area,
has not reached an agreement with NESN.  They sent out
a survey in November asksubscribersbers if they would
prefer a 3% increase with NESN being dropped or a 9%
increase with NESN being retained.  No word on their
final decision.

Is NESN available on Direct TV?

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine