Re: WILD Sign-offs??

I mean using a PSRA at 500W (for example), even though the station could be on
with 1 kW (say) but with a less favorable directional pattern during the PSRA
hours. I thought what I wrote was pretty clear, but I guess there's always a
way to misinterpret--especially if you WANT to.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205