RE: Pirate Radio Station Kit

In the eyes of the FCC, this wouldn't seem to be pirate radio at all; it
doesn't use the public airwaves. But if you broadcast recorded music, I guess
that in the eyes of ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, and the RIAA, you are violating the law.
Lessee, an Internet radio station that broadcasts only public-domain melodies
that the DJ can hum. Yeah. Hum. That's what we'll do--hum. R-i-i-i-ight!

D'you suppose this could bring back DJs who play the piano (by ear required)--
harmonica--kazoo?
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205