Re: WILD Sign-offs??

I didn't know that PSSA and critical hours are not the same thing.

The following is pasted from the Boston Radio Archives WILD page at
http://www.bostonradio.org/radio/wild.html :

"WILD operates at 5,000 Watts daytime, 1,000 Watts critical hours, in
C-QUAM
stereo, from facilities off Corporation Way in Medford, near the Wellington
MBTA yard".

Eli Polonsky

http://mail2web.com/ .