WPAA needs technical guidance. IMHO.

    I think what WPAA needs is do get some guidance
from local engineer who can fix their problems and set
them on the right path to total FCC compliance.
Instead of griping on their problems, let's have
someone (maybe from this group) contact The Academy
and see what can be done to straighten them up.
College stations go through student personnel like
water. Believe me, I know.  Some years bring good
student managers, others bring in other people who are
in it for the personal glory.

    WPAA should consider getting a good PC for use in
automation (with WINAMP) so they can run 24/7.  Get
them to Stereo and bring them up to snuff.  The
engineer is the only station personnel who stays
year-in, year-out.  Think about it. I personally would
hate to see any college (or high school) station go
dark for keeps.  Any ideas? 73.

Peter Q. George (K1XRB)
Whitman, Massachusetts

--- Laurence Glavin <lglavin@lycos.com> wrote:
> Well, this has been the situation for weeks, well
> before
> such putative tests...and it's no excuse.

=====
Peter Q. George (K1XRB)
Whitman, Massachusetts
                           "Scanning the bands since 1967"