Re: Fwd: Re: WPAA Hasn't Broadcast Anything In Weeks

>Hey guys, don't get too uppity about it.  I'm planning on contacting them
>tomorrow to see if I can help resolve the situation.  It's something I've
>been doing for several stations lately.
>
>Just yelling at a station does nothing to solve the problem, but I've got
>lots of potential solutions to offer them, often solutions that make
>several parties happy at once (rare enough in this field).

Or any field, really...  You're right, of course; a friendly solution
is definitely best for all concerned.  I think I may have been assuming
that WPAA had already been contacted, to no avail.  That would certainly
be truly the first step to take.

-Shawn Mamros
E-mail to: mamros@mit.edu