Re: Fwd: Re: WPAA Hasn't Broadcast Anything In Weeks

Hey guys, don't get too uppity about it.  I'm planning on contacting them tomorrow to see if I can help resolve the situation.  It's something I've been doing for several stations lately.

Just yelling at a station does nothing to solve the problem, but I've got lots of potential solutions to offer them, often solutions that make several parties happy at once (rare enough in this field).

Aaron "Bishop" Read   aread@speakeasy.net
www.friedbagels.com   AOL IM: ReadAaron
FriedBagles Consulting, Brighton, MA