about powering down or up on time)
--

--------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 16:10:22
From: "tony schinella" <radiotony@attbi.com>
To: <lglavin@lycos.com>

Actually, when Ward replaced Hightower at ABC, WRKO picked up the show for
about six months but I am almost certain he was in San Francisco already.
Maybe he was broadcast locally before that time but I don't remember.
Hightower, unfortunately, was never broadcast in Boston. I only know this
because he is an acquaintance of mine. He was on a couple of NH stations for
awhile but none we can pick up here. His commentary minutes are broadcast on
some non-commercial stations.