and its array of fine eateries.
--

--------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 14:36:16
From: "tony schinella" <radiotony@attbi.com>
To: <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>

I watched the first half of the show for the Kissinger stuff which was
pretty good, I thought.

However, I did do a column this week for The Winchester Star about
Eemocrat's complaints about talk radio
[http://www.townonline.com/winchester/news/opinion/win_colwsschinella1204200
2.htm] which later was mentioned by Dan Kennedy in his Media Log column on
the Boston Phoenix Web site
[http://www.bostonphoenix.com/medialog/index.asp]. :-)

Best,
Tony Schinella