Re:Re: Cellphones while driving - article in Boston Herald

Atty Ross wrote:
>I find it outrageous that preventing traffic fatalities is being >subjected to a bean-counting
>analysis.

Dave writes:
I had a family emergency and had to spend Monday night at Lake Winni so I was able to watch the channel 7 and channel 9 coverage of the story,  It was like the old days....two completely different opinions of the conclusions the study drew....refreshing to glimps back to a time when news was news, news writers/editors and directors were independent and there was real competition.
df