RE: Cellphones while driving - article in Boston Herald

I have heard that one of the major causes of young
male driver accidents is playing the with
radio/cassette/CD.  When I was in high school one of
my acquaintences actually totalled a brand new car
because he was digging through the console looking for
a tape.