Re: How much for 30 mins on WBZ (AM)?

Lovell Dyett has been on BZ since 1971.  Not an easy task.

For those old enough to remember and not sooooo old your
brain is mush, he was a reporter on channel 7 in the WNAC
days.

His bio from the WBZ web site includes:
"Equally notable are twelve regional and national
  television Emmy awards for news reporting,
  commentary and documentary production. "