RE: Dead FM Broadcasting Technologies

At 01:42 AM 11/30/02 -0500, elipolo@earthlink.net wrote:
> > Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 13:27:05 -0800 (PST)
> > From: Adam Rivers <patriotsrule417@yahoo.com>
> > Subject: RE: Dead FM Broadcasting Technologies
> >
> > Talking about Dead broadcasting technologies, has
> > WBZ-AM ever turned their AM stereo back on?
>
>No, and I speculate that they're probably not planning on doing so.
>
>Eli Polonsky

I would speculate the same as I believe WBZ-AM is planning on activating
their IBOC transmitter by the end of the year.  I don't know if IBOC-AM is
mutually exclusive to AM stereo, but I do know that the engineering crew
there is a helluva lot more concerned with IBOC than with AM stereo  :-)

Fried Bagels Consulting www.friedbagels.com
Brighton, MA                    AOL IM: ReadAaron