Re: Christmas Music in Central Maine

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, Andy Soule wrote:

> Both Bangor stations are well positioned in their
> niches, and that's what works when you're selling 5
> stations at once.  I'd be real surprised if it's not
> the same ole thing on 12-26.

I'm more tempted to agree with Andy here.....after closely watching this
particular discussion....and judging by the ratings for both stations.....
they might do a little tweaking, but no more than that. Maybe some
reorganization of specialty shows....other than that....it will likely
remain the same.

Jeremy