Re: Christmas Music in Central Maine

We both know that it is not possible for that to
happen...  News travels so fast in the Ban-Gor
market(same as others I would assume) that if a
morning show host on a classic rock station(sorry...
had to throw it in) loses his job the afternoon guy on
the crosstown station knows about it almost before the
terminated exployee does.  There is no way that they
could be planning the same format and not know it...

> wonder
> what the chances are that both companies have the
> exact same idea for a new format and not realize it?
> It seems to me that both stations were doing ok with
> thier current formats, and if they do change, what
> could it be to?  Just about every format that exists
> in radio is already well covered in Eastern Maine,
> except for maybe Urban and Alternative Rock, but
> those
> formats would never succeed in a market like Bangor.
>
> Maybe they think advertisers will like the idea of
> being on an all chrismas music station...we shall
> see
> in January
>
> Tony Randazzo
> 100.3 WKIT