Re: NHPR Chief Named Chairman of NPR Board

At 02:26 PM 11/18/2002, Dave Faneuf wrote:
>Who are the refugees from BUR up north?

I know Trish Anderton and Shay Zeller are both former BUR-folk off the top
of my head...pretty sure there are a few others, too.  Did Ken Bader end up
at NHPR or WGBH?  Can't remember...

>  BTW for you BUR fans Jay
>Clayton, director of marketing left the station following the last
>fundraiser and has formed his own company consulting NPR stations on how
>to do successful onair fundraising.  Based in his success at BUR I'd say
>he'll do well.
>df

Damn...wish he'd announced it sooner, I would've hired him for WZBC.  Maybe
next year...

Aaron "Bishop" Read       aread@speakeasy.net
Fried Bagels Consulting   www.friedbagels.com
AOL-IM: ReadAaron         Brighton, MA 02135