RE: Pats vs. Raiders - sports TV broadcasting history... 'Heidi Bowl'

At 03:06 PM 11/18/2002, Hakim Madjid wrote:
>As for Pro football TV broadcasts, never again would any network cut away
>from a game like that.
>It became standard practice, (this satisfies everyone) to slide the start of
>the following program.
>
>73, de Hakim (N1ZFF)

But the bastards can and will cut away from college hockey to air an NBA
game...even the St.Lawrence vs. BU triple-overtime slugfest in the NCAA
Semifinals a few years ago.   If it were college BASKETBALL I bet they
wouldn't have cut away...

I was furious...but fortunately I managed to find the game being webcast on
broadcast.com and got to at least listen to the last 10 or 12 minutes of
the game.
Aaron "Bishop" Read       aread@speakeasy.net
Fried Bagels Consulting   www.friedbagels.com
AOL-IM: ReadAaron         Brighton, MA 02135