English immersion? Not on TV!

As expected, WPXB Merrimack (channel 60) has started broadcasting
Telemundo programming.  They have changed their call letters to
WNUE-TV.  (At least that's what they're displaying; didn't they
incorrectly show their call letters with the -TV suffix as WPXB-TV?)

But I digress.  They had a Spanish-language show on at 8:30 this
morning, but surprisingly, at 9:00 they broadcast a ShopNBC "show"
hawking PeeCees.  So I guess the transition is not totally complete.

Paul