Re: Merrimack Valley Radio Legend To Appear On WCAP Friday

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002 06:20:51 -0500 "Mark Watson" <markwats@attbi.com>
writes:
>    Scheduled to appear as a guest on the Friday Nov.15 edition of
> "Afternoon
> Live" on WCAP (980 Lowell) is Jim Camilli, better known as "JC" of
> JC's
> Golden Oldies fame. This will be his first Lowell radio appearance
> since
> July 1990 when he did his last show on WLLH. JC is scheduled for the
> first
> hour of the show (4 to 5 PM). (And joining regular host Gary Francis
> for
> this show is yours truly, filling in for Ryan Johnston, who will be
> in
> Springfield MA for Lowell Lock Monsters Hockey). For those of you
> who know
> JC, he'll have plenty to say about radio, past and present.
>
> Mark Watson

This will be a show to be rolling tape on.  I know Jimmy and if you can
believe it he is even less
tactful than I am,  He'll say anything so it could be good!  Too bad Ryan
won't be there ;-)
df