Music downloading software

I know this is off topic...  But I just have to vent
about it.  It never ceases to amaze me the ignorance
of some of the people who use Kazaa...  I was looking
for Willie's signature hit "On The Road Again" and,
after doing the search wondered when Bob Seger had
done the song.  I, out of curiousity, downloaded
it....  Turns out that it was "Turn The Page"  No
worse than Pink Floyd's "The Wall Part 2" being
labeled as "We Don't Need No Education."  If they
thought that then they obviously did need an education
in music....

=====
Magic 104
North Conway, NH