Re: WCAT-AM Now Spanish (Ethnic?)

What, have they lost their collective minds?  There's virtually no Hispanic
population to speak of in north-central Massachusetts!  Especially not in
the Orange/Athol area.  Gardner, maybe.

I'll grant you that 2500 watts on 700 gives the station a good reach, but if
its true, this is one of the dumbest programming moves I've seen in a long
while.  I'm from Orange and worked at WCAT numerous times in the 1980s.  The
only thing I can think of is that Hispanic is just a format which keeps the
transmitter warm for something better some time in the future.

Good heavens, does Citadel have someone with any sense running the show up
there?

[Formatting fixed by moderator.]