Apology

My most recent post appeared twice with gahr-BAHJ in the second one.
That's because since the mid-October "fix", I can't post through my
primary e-mail provider lycos.com, but through lycosmail.com...
a completely different provider.  It's unstable and sometimes doesn't even
work, which is why I haven't re-subscribed through lycosmail.com.
I receive every BRIG posting but can't paste-and-reply.  Speaking
of which:
someone asked about a show on both WRKO and WCAP;  it was Bob Brinker's
"Money Talk" Saturdays and Sundays at 4:00 pm.  For a while, WRKO
wasn't committted to "Money Talk" thus allowing it to continue on WCAP.
But once they decided to carry it both Saturdays AND Sundays live,
they exercised thir right to jettison it from  a station with total overlap.
I'm sure this will happen with "Savage";  maybe they'll go straight to
ethnic programming after the Emperor of Ice Cream (title of a poem by E. E. Cummings, and yes I know
he eschewed uppercase letters, that doesn't mean i have to).
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup