Re: WOTW-AM 900 Off The Air

--- Dave Faneuf <tklaundry@juno.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Nov 2002 12:42:31 -0500 "Laurence Glavin"
> <lglavin@lycosmail.com> writes:
> > At this very minute (11/12/02 @ 12:40 pm EST) WOTW-AM
> > 900 in Nashua, NH is off-the-air.

WOTW had the same problem on Sunday 11/10/02 around 2:10 pm. It  was short
lived, when they came back on, you could hear someone in the background
frantically saying, we're off the air, we're off the air, when actually,
they just came back on the air. They you could hear "errr, forget about
it, we're on". They were off only a couple of minutes, and I not so sure
if they were "off" or just transmitting a dead carrier.

John
N1QGS
East Derry NH