WLKW in Rhode Island

Hello Garrett,

Perhaps you know, or can forward to the BRA list, as my hosting company
still has not settled with rfc-ignorant.org over my blacklisted ip address.

[Your mail seemed to get through fine here.  However, it would have
been rejected by the posting filter for having HTML attached.  I have
taken the liberty of fixing your message and forwarding it to the
list.  --Mgmt.]

My father-in-law has been plagued by cable TV interference by a radio
signal, id-ing as WLKW.  Locally, the offices of WLKW Holdings say they are
not associated with the signal in question (it must come from West Warwick
or Warwick) and gave him a phone number to call, which turned out to be
Radio Disney, who gave him another number for a private residence.

The signal is so strong, it overcomes the cable audio.  But it isn't
consistent, and the local cable company (Cox) said it is the responsibility
of the radio station.  I knew that, but never ran into so much trouble
trying to find out who owns the license.

Thank you!

-Larry
www.southstation.org
AIM: lloverin55
Listen to the rare hits of the 50s, 60s and 70s on the Hits of Yesterday at
www.southstation.org/hitradio or www.live365.com/lloverin