Re: Re:A Most Peculiar Priority

Dave Faneuf wrote:

> ...when I write a forward promo (coming up tonight the final debate
>etc) I try to make an effort to alternate the names and affiliations.

>If it features a Romney attack on O'Brien the Romney would >probably
get top billing, if O'Brien was attacking Romney then she >would be
featured.  I put the response that way since most of the >stories
written about these two lately have been name calling...

Since Romney seems to attack frequently (daily?), then perhaps that's
his way of keeping his name first AND keeping Shannon on the defensive.
You'd think she'd learn.

How awkward would it be for a story to read:

In the Governor's race, Democratic Candidate Shannon O'Brien responded
today to Republican Candidate Mitt Romney's accusation that she [insert
a culpa here].

Roger