Re: WATD

WTOS in refference to Northern Maine is one of the few
exceptions to that rule.  It's the closesr rock
station to The County.  At least it was back in the
mid to late 90s when I was still in high school.  We
used to bid our time on the way down the I95 till we
got to about Island Falls/Patten(90 miles north of
Bangor).  That was when we could pick up WTOS with
someone good quality.

> With very few exceptions, the days are gone when a
> station with a cruddy
> signal would still pull 'em in.

=====
Magic 104