Re:Re:Re: Re: Corporate network bash

At 01:53 AM 10/9/2002 +0000, tklaundry@juno.com wrote:

(lots of snipping regarding president's speech et al)

>Dave:
>Currious, how many stations carried it in your area since so far we've
>determined in was on one tv broadcast station and 2 radios in Boston?

I don't know about the other stations in my market (Portland) but we at
WGAN carried it.  I  saw it on the network schedule...and since it was a
presidential speech regarding the possibility of an armed
conflict...decided it should be carried.  Usually that decision is left to
higher authorities, but at 3am you sometimes have to make a choice.  They
can always overrule you later on.

Dan Cole