Re: Re: Corporate network bash

On Mon, 7 Oct 2002 22:31:29 -0700 (PDT) Dan Billings
<billingsdan@yahoo.com> writes:
> --- tklaundry@juno.com wrote:
> > I guess those without cable don't count and don't
> > need to make informed decisions heh?
>
> No, but one source of the speech is enough and Public
> TV ought to be the station to provide it.
>
> -- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

One source....that's interesting,  perhaps Maine only needs one source of
anything,  one source of news, one source of entertainment, one source of
food, one source of clothing, one bank....saves time that way,
eliminates all those confusing things like choices and making decisions,
I don't suppose that you'd complain at all if that one source of news
happened to put a liberal spin on everything....but then since it's the
only source I guess you wouldn't know would you.    Please tell me that
you are yanking my chain with that one.
df