Re: ABC Radio on the block?

The last time this happened, about 60 years ago, (OK, it wasn't quite the same;
the FCC made RCA sell off one of its radio networks and broke up all of its
dupoloies), the life saver turned out to be LifeSavers. The guy who brought the
Blue Network (which later became ABC) and roughly half of NBCs O&Os was a guy
named Noble, who had made his fortune in LifeSavers candy.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205