RE: Gubernatorial lawsuit

And just WHOSE 5% are you going to use? If I worked at TV station X and did
NOT want the Slanderous Party nominee on my debate, I'd simply commission a
poll that garauntees that the 5% threshold is not met.

If you don't want so called 'minor party' candidates on debates, elect
Republicrats and Democans that will make their entry on the ballot more
difficult.

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041