Re: Commercials 103.3

I have noticed this too, considering it wasn't too
long ago when the overnight logs where I was working
was lucky to have a couple of car dealerships and some
bonus spots for Cumberland Farms or something. The
times have certainly changed.

Roy Lawrence

--- Joseph Pappalardo <joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com>