Re: Commercials 103.3

I believe you are correct about two edited versions
exsiting of this. The 3:00 and one that I tend to
remember being closer to 4:00 minutes (at the correct
speed). Not sure what one became the consumer 45
version though.

Roy Lawrence
(Who mainly prefers album versions - though there are
acceptions) ;-)