Gubernatorial lawsuit

I found it interesting that the AP reported Saturday that Green Party
Gubernatorial Candidate Jill Stein and Independent Party Gubernatorial
Candidate Barbara Johnson filed suit against the Boston TV outlets
charging that they are violating law by broadcasting the gubernatorial
debates that include only 2 of the 5 candidates, their argument is that
the media corporations are providing free air time for two candidates but
not all the candidates running for governor.  The merits of their case
aside, I was watching Channel 5 last night and there was nary a word
about the lawsuit.  I did not watch Channel 5's 11pm news Friday night.
Did anyone catch whether or not they reported on the lawsuit Friday
because I know they didn't on Saturday night.
df