Re: Commercials 103.3

Welcome to the world of corporate (Greed) radio ....
where stops sets are guaranteed to be at least 8
minutes in length! At what...3 or 4 an hour! The last
major radio station I was employed at (before being
bought out) had a policy of no more than 5 units per
break (a total of 15 per hour) assuming they were all
:60's and then a ten second return promo to MX. That
even applied at Christmas! We would just add an
additional stop set then at :10 past in addition to
the normal :20, :35 and :50, which was sometimes due
to the heavy volume of car dealerships on the log.

WODS played the edited version of "Light My Fire" by
the Doors? yuck!!! That's as bad as reading a great
noval with several chapters missing in the middle.
Gotta squeeze in more spots!

Roy Lawrence
(Whose CD player in the car is always armed and ready
for the corporate radio commercial clutter).