RE: The secret life of "Butch on the Cape"

Same here; he was indeed entertaining when he called
sports talk shows (or other talk shows; once in awhile
he showed up on Howie Carr as "Butch from
Bass River"). I am a diehard Red Sox fan and Yankee
hater, but I actually got a kick out of his comments
about "No-Arm Garciaparra". Too bad Butch didn't
live to see "Nancy Drew Bledsoe" and the "Patsies"
win the Super Bowl.

"What's won is won, what's done is done, and what's
lost is gone forever. And brother, it ain't coming
back."

--Tom "Butch" Speers