RE: The secret life of "Butch on the Cape"

Scri/obh Sea/n Smyth:

>Read this when it first came out last year. Butch used WEEI for his own
>personal agenda, and WEEI used Butch for great, free programming. I guess
it
>worked out for both, right?

You gotta admit, what ever skeletons that lurked in Butch From The Cape's
closet that he was an entertaining talk show caller. Not only on 'EEI's
local programs, but I heard him frequently
on some of the various nationally syndicated sports talk shows. Butch was a
regular
caller to J. T. The Brick's show, for instance.

The Hartford Courant expose/ is old news for me.

73, de Hakim (N1ZFF)