Re: WODS was out-of-phase this afternoon

"elipolo@earthlink.net" wrote:

>It tuned in to WODS around 2:15 - 2:35 PM this
>afternoon, and they were broadcasting in 180-
>degrees out-of-phase stereo.
>
>I was surprised to hear this happen on such a
>major-market station, and not be fixed immediately
>if not sooner. It sounded pretty cheezy.

Actually, it the "cue to call" in the "radio geeks can win McCartney Tickets" contest.  The 1.033e02th caller citing the out of phase audio wins tickets to sit behind the engineer at the audio mixing console at the next McCartney concert in Boston.  You would only find out about this contest if you signed up at their engineering geeks  website  "www.oldies1033geeks.org"