Re: Fw: Thoughts On The WROR Boston Rock Radio Reunion

Ahh...yes then came it's brother the "Cue Master"
affectionately known as the rumble master! Complete
with a micro-trac bamboo looking tone arm. Penny not
included!

Hope those guys at 'ROR remebered to keep the monitors
low.:-)  **Hollow feedback sfx here**

Roy Lawrence