Fw: Thoughts On The WROR Boston Rock Radio Reunion

Did it come with instructions or did the pull a few old farts out who knew
how to run it? :-)  If they wanted to be authentic, they should have pulled
an old Gates with the 15" platter and the washing machine motor.  What was
that thing, about 5HP?

Brian Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St.