Re: Thoughts On The WROR Boston Rock Radio Reunion

Mark Watson writes:
>    Arnie "Woo Woo" Ginsburg: Only heard 3 recorded bits from him in
> the hour I listened, going into stop sets and saying thanks and bye
> about 4:50 PM. Otherwise it was jockless music with old Arnie jingles
> and celebrity clips such as Chubby Checker, Jay and the Americans and
> Sonny and Cher telling us we're listening to Arnie. I was
> disappointed that's all we got for one of Boston's all time radio
> legends.

Does Arnie still work over on Revere Beach Parkway? Could his presence have
been limited by the fact he might work for a competing company? They may
have been generous enough to allow him on a competing station, but not want
him to make a big show of it.