Re: Thoughts On The WROR Boston Rock Radio Reunion

Peter Wolf was very good. I can't remember the last time I heard Jackie
Brenston's "Rocket 88" on the radio. It's unfortunate how much good music
has been discarded from commercial radio over the years, leaving us with
skimpy little play lists. Wolf mentioned that he had brought in some of his
own vinyl collection. Not being in the business, I was wondering if a
turntable is readily available in a modern radio studio these days.