1490 AM vs. 800 AM

While traveling South pre 4:45 AM this morning and then back towards Maine
around 7:45 AM, I jumped between the two frequencies to check on reception
strengths of WCCM.

Heading South from Southern Maine, 1490 and 800 were both non-existent.
However, around Salisbury, MA, 1490 started coming in with ESPN sports.
Once on Rt. 495, the signal began to improve vastly very quickly in the
Merrimack/Haverhill area.  Once on Route 213 West, the signal became distant
towards the Route 93/495 connection.  In Andover, on Route 93, the signal
was intolerable, to the "average" person.

As for the 800 signal, it became tolerable in Haverhill, and of course,
bombed in along Route 93 in Andover at around 5:30 AM.

For the trip back North to Southern Maine from Andover: Both signals bombed
in until in the Portsmouth area on Route 95, when 1490 begins to get stepped
on slightly by another signal (some splash also from AM 1380 for a very
short distance).  The AM 800 signal continued to bomb in!  As I got into the
Kittery\York areas, 1490 became noisy with distant signals.  The AM 800
signal, however, remained quite strong.  (I guess that is due to the lover
frequency; perhaps even a quieter frequency in this area?)

On the programming side, it is refreshing to hear Bruce Arnold/Bob Ellis
carry on in the true MOR fashion.  Kind of reminded me of the 70's with the
Jess Cain's and Dave Maynard's of the world.  Bruce is still witty and
entertaining!  Heard several promos for new local talk hosts about to start
soon from Lawrence.

I was wondering if the WCCM studios are still located in Lawrence, in what
once was the WCCM/WCGY Building?

Regards,

SS
Now you can Listen to EBRadio Live over the Internet via Radio Destiny.
Dial up EBRadio on the Directory at:  http://beta.stationdirectory.com/ .
Surf over to EBRadio's all-NEW Web Site at http://ebradio.net