Re: MNF

There seems to be a dead timeslot between 5 or 6 and
then it seems to pick up later on in the evevning.
Well, it does on friday and saturday nights at least.
It's funny to listen to some of the drunken phoners
the jocks are playing as the night goes on...

Also, does anyone know if CC's The Zone is just
carrying the Pats or are they also a MNF affil?

--- SteveOrdinetz <steveord@bit-net.com> wrote:
> Sean Smyth wrote:
> >Dan Billings said:
> > > Weird not to hear music on WBLM.  I'm sure, in
> the
> > > short-term, picking up the Patriots will help
> WBLM's
> > > bottom line but I wonder up diluting their
> classic
> > > rock franchise with football.
> >The way it was explained in the media at the time
> WBCN got the Patriots'
> >rights, was that Sunday afternoons are periods that
> draw low ratings in the
> >targeted demos for rock and classic rock since most
> men 25-54 are... well,
> >watching football. Monday night games throw a
> wrench into that whole thing,
> >of course, but they're big events anyway.
>

> I doubt that classic rock draws much of an audience
> after 6pm
> either.  Considering the general migration of
> football to FM rock stations
> over the past few years, it must be successful.

Yahoo! - We Remember
http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute