RE: Daytimer WOTW 900 AM Nashua to be 24/hr very soon!

Having followed CKTS' signal out of Sherbrooke, QU toward the US
Border/I-91, they don't make it all the way to the border interference free
at night. It's hash after about 50% of the way down Autoroute 55 (if I'm
remembering the route # correctly). This was back in 1981. I have an
aircheck line recording I made off the car stereo on that trip.

Ron Gitschier
Jacksonville, FL

Dan Strassberg wrote:
The protections to
Canadian Class B stations, such as 900 in Sherbrooke,
tend to be more severe than those to US Class Bs. Of
course, Canadians receive no protection from US stations
inside the US, although I doubt whether the Sherbrooke
station's nighttime interference-free contour crosses
into the US, which means there would be no prtection
inside the US anyhow.