Re: Daytimer WOTW 900 AM Nashua to be 24/hr very soon!

There is nothing in the FCC AM database about night
power and nothing in the more comprehensive CDBS system
either. My guess is that the night power will turn out
to be closer to 5W than to 85W. The protections to
Canadian Class B stations, such as 900 in Sherbrooke,
tend to be more severe than those to US Class Bs. Of
course, Canadians receive no protection from US stations
inside the US, although I doubt whether the Sherbrooke
station's nighttime interference-free contour crosses
into the US, which means there would be no prtection
inside the US anyhow.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205