Re: Costa/Eagle Flip Flop Trifecta Weekend

On Sat, 7 Sep 2002 20:53:59 -0400 "Bill O'Neill" <billo@shoreham.net>
writes:
> Gary F:
> > I heard some time ago......a few months ago.....that WLLH
> > could be had for
> > less than what Mega paid for it.....of course they paid
> > well more than what
> > was considered market value ,....
>
> IIRC, the price paid was $900K and change by Mega.  Simulcasting
> 1150 was brilliant.  And not dedicating programming to Lawrence area
> Latinos was a truly inspired business decision.

In the 4 years that I've owned the laundromat I have not heard a single
Latino customer pull into the parking lot blaring WLLH or Mega...says
something for their inspired business decision making in Lowell as well.
When I looked at the WLLH numbers in Arbitron I wonder who they are
because I certainly don't see any evidence of WLLH captivating the
Hispanic market at least among my customers.
df