Re: Costa/Eagle Flip Flop Trifecta Weekend

On Sun, 8 Sep 2002, Dave Faneuf wrote:
> In the 4 years that I've owned the laundromat I have not heard a single
> Latino customer pull into the parking lot blaring WLLH or Mega...says

Maybe it's just playing quietly on the car radio - loud enough for people
inside the vee-hickle to hear it, but not outside folks...bet the ones
blaring the music are people listening to cassettes. :-)

Personally, I can't stand listening to the radio when I drive.  It
distracts me.

I've never heard anyone blast an AM station in a car...

--
sven