RE: Costa/Eagle Flip Flop Trifecta Weekend

> It could be a nice fund-raising mechanism for WJUL in
> months it is normally
> sporadically on the air (right?) anyway.
>
> What's WJUL's signal like?

The new installation increased it's effective coverage 60 percent
over it's previous kilowatt (1.7kW ERP, HAGL 39' to 1.4kW ERP, over
200' HAGL.)  Protects W(My Daddy Works for the FCC) PAA in Andover
but sends the rest pretty well down 495, Rt 2, up 93 to Manchester,
easily Nashua, Salem NH.  Better to the north than before, it seems.
(Stick is atop the Fox SUB on North Campus.)  As for time on air,
I'm out of area now, but the TIC had been capturing not only its
subcarrier but full carrier during no jock availability time.

Side note: WJUL (formerly WLTI) celebrates 50 years with a reunion
in early November.  Dozens across the country have rsvp'd.  Seems
like the 30 year event was...a lot fewer than 20 year<cough, ack,
wheeze, pleh> ago.

Bill <woof> O'Neill