Re: Costa/Eagle Flip Flop Trifecta Weekend

Bill O'Neill writes:
> As for Spinners, I
> wouldn't hold one's breath over any commercial station carrying it
> next season.  I'd keep an eye on WJUL (91.5 UMass Lowell).

I mentioned this a couple months ago. I know there is a similar setup out
there in minor-league baseball currently and I can't think of it off the top
of my head.

It could be a nice fund-raising mechanism for WJUL in months it is normally
sporadically on the air (right?) anyway.

What's WJUL's signal like?