Re: Red Sox back to Channel 38 and 4

--- Jeremy Mixer <mixer@zoso.net> wrote:
>> SO this leads me to another question-when the games
> are on WBZ-4, how are
> the numeroud Sox fans in Bangor, Maine supposed to
> see the games? Will
> they be picked up by WABI, the CBS affiliate in
> Bangor?

The story in the Globe seemed to say that outside of
Greater Boston, the games on WSBK and WBZ will be
NESN.  Apparently, there will not be a broadcast
network but NESN will be used to carry the games
outside of the Boston area.

By the way, WSBK is no longer on most cable systems in
southern Maine due to the regular program conflicts
with UPN-35 WPME.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine